Softwares have evolved, over a period of time. Microsoft introduced C# language in 1999 and NET was introduced couple of years later. These programing languages have evolved since then.
What is .NET?
.NET Framework is Microsoft’s software framework. It is powerful, flexible, and can be adjusted to a wide range of uses. A .NET developer can build a highly distributed web application, desktop application, and modern mobile application through .net.
Every .NET developer should be at least skilled either in using VB.NET or C# and if by any chance you are skilled in both the languages then it’s icing on the cake for you. Although Basic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, and HTML is enough to learn Dot Net course. Anybody can learn dot net and can apply for the universal certification (i.e. MCTS(VB.Net) and MCTS (ASP.Net) MCPD.)exam on their own.
Benefits of .Net course
- Dot Net supports several programming languages like C#, visual basic dot net, J#, C++ and architectures.
- Many tools are provided for building software web services and windows desktop applications.
- .net provides a secure and stable environment for the development of software.
- Dot Net provides more reliable and secure connections which can be used in different devices like laptop, smartphones etc.
- ASP Dot Net is a server-based open-source framework which is used to build dynamic web pages
- This course will be help the students who want to start their career in an IT sector and become professionals..
Skills To Become A .Net Developer
- NET MVC
ASP.NET MVC is taking over .NET web development. This skill could really boost your salary.
NET developers use this open source web application framework to create web applications, and take advantage of the latest web development technologies.
- Web development technologies
A developer who can create interactive web applications is likely to earn a good salary package with a strong portfolio of work.
.NET plays nicely with every major database, yet it still takes some knowledge from the developer to work with it.
SQL skills are acute, but experience with systems will increase your value as a .NET developer in today’s job market. Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle, Experience with a database such as can also help you achieve a better salary. NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB, are now used by various Applications.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification can be quite useful for your career and could help position you to raise you salary.
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
The Microsoft MVP program is prestigious. Earning MVP status can position you as a major player in the job market and help you make the case for a higher salary.
The upcoming years are very bright for.Net
Next generation mobile apps, ·Business functions, Gaming, Communication are some of the field areas where dot NET is used. There are a number of career perspectives available in dot net technology.
Several popular well known IT companies are seeking .net developers. A person from the technical background can learn dot net and become a technical expert. There are many companies which are switching to dot net due to its independence useful features.