How to Become a Web Developer?
In earlier days when we used to ask the students what do they want to be in the future they would say I want to be an astronaut or a pilot or a doctor or teacher but these days children are more inclined to other career options now what they say is, I want to be a fashion blogger or food blogger or YouTube or social media marketer etc.
Today we will talk about one of these career options that is web development.
What is web development?
Web development is everything that is involved in the creation of a website. It refers to the coding and programming side of a website. It includes everything from a simple page of HTML text to complex, feature-rich applications.
Eligibility and Duration of course
- You can go for a career in this web designing field just after your 10+2 and also if you are pursuing a bachelor degree, you can be a professional side by side by doing an additional diploma course in web development, all you need is to learn all about the web and programming languages like the HTML, ASP or PHP
- A degree in computer science is also an added advantage for those in this field.
DOTNET Institute is offering a professional diploma in web development. The duration of web development course 3 to 6 months with 2hours weekday classes and if you are working then 3hours weekend classes are also available in our institute.
Benefits of course
- You can unleash your creative side and not only can you conceptualize and design a site from start to finish, but you also can create something tangible and impactful.
- You can work from anywhere and if you have always wanted to start your own tech company, or take on a freelance position then this is the best course for you.
- You get Flexibility in your schedule.
- Web developers are in really high demand.
- You’ll never stop learning this is a vast field and there is some updating every third day.
- You don’t even need any specific/higher education for being a Web Developer.
- 8 out of 10 Employers are always looking for you, as every company needs/has a website which creates a demand for web developers.
- You get a pay for what you know and not your education so keep yourself up to date and keep earning.
- You are blessed with those tons of free resources that are all over the internet.
- You can take control of your schedule, work from anywhere, anytime all you need is an Internet connection.
- No one argues with you, you get a special respect for your work and you can choose whom to work with.
- You will always have different ways to solve or hack that thing.
- You can never be jobless, never ever.
- You can earn more than your Boss.
- You don’t have to wake up early or go to bed early.
- You are popular between your friends for any tech stuff, they will always follow your recommendation (Though sometimes irritating but remember that’s because you’re special). Isn’t that enough? Well, here is my personal favourite
- You can be your own boss and start a company, be the captain of your own ship.
Type of jobs
In todays scenario Web Developers are very much needed everywhere. As an efficient and effective Website developer and the high demand you’ll have a good pay scale.
Various job options for you after completing this course are as below:
Qualifications for Web Developers
Educational requirements for web developers vary profile to profile. Requirements can be ranged from a high school diploma to a bachelor’s degree.
Some of the Web developer profiles, such as back-end employers prefer workers who at least have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field.
On the other hand some employers prefer web developers who have both a computer degree and coursework in graphic design, particularly if the developer is heavily involved in the website’s visual appearance.
WRITTEN BY : SURENDRA GUSAIN